Catholic Schools NSW (CSNSW) provides advice and guidance to diocesan school authorities and religious institutes to help their schools meet a range of State and Commonwealth educational and financial compliance requirements.
CSNSW provides such advice and guidance from number of agencies including the following:
- NSW Department of Education
- NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA)
- NSW Ombudsman
- Office of the Children’s Guardian
- NSW Advocate for Children & Young People
- Australian Government Department of Education & Training (AGDET)
- Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Authority (ACARA)
- Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC)
- Australian Institute for Teaching & School Leadership (AITSL)
- Australian Skills and Quality Agency (ASQA)
- Australian Human Rights Commission
- Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority (ACEQA)
Please see our Privacy page here for our Privacy Manual for Schools and various permission forms for students/parents.
“Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptising them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you.”