Secure CSNSW Learning Resources Portals: Primary & Secondary
CSNSW has developed two portals (Primary and Secondary) to support teaching and learning in NSW Catholic schools. The portals house a growing collection of resources developed by CSNSW, diocesan education offices, schools and others such as the NSW Department of Education.
How can I access the Learning Portals?
Both portals are housed on a secure Yammer site. Staff in Catholic schools can access them via their CSNSW NETiD account following the instructions below:
- Instructions for logging into Yammer via NETiD
- Instructions for creating a NETiD account & logging into Yammer
Accessing DoE Distance Education resources through the portals
CSNSW is grateful to the NSW Department of Education for providing access to their Distance Education lessons and units of work for Kindergarten to Year 12, by Stages 1-6 categorised by KLA. These resources are available through the secure CSNSW Yammer portals.
Due to the copyright requirements, these resources can only be accessed by NSW Catholic school staff using their NETiD credentials.
Want to share a resource?
We are keen to receive any resources that staff have developed to share with colleagues across NSW, please send resources to: email@example.com.
Open Access Learning Resources
CSNSW have developed a series of resources to assist teachers with blended modes of learning, a sample of the free resources to share with your school community are listed below and more are available on the portal for Catholic school staff to access.
- CSNSW Parent-Resource 10 tips for learning at home
- CSNSW Parent Resource Communication with teacher and school
- CSNSW Parent-Resource Conversations-with your-child-about-their-learning
- CSNSW Parent Resource Just-One-Thing-PRAY
- CSNSW Teacher-Resource-preparing-for-at-home-teaching
- Teacher Accreditation Advice AITSL
Student Wellbeing Resources
Other NSW Catholic Education Resource Hubs
A number of dioceses have developed local repositories for teaching and learning resources. In most instances, you will need to be a teacher in the respective diocese to access the portal. If you are a teacher, you will need to contact your diocesan office to request access.
Individual Diocesan Portals
- Catholic Education Diocese of Bathurst: Learning at Home COVID-19 Portal [Closed Portal]
- Catholic Education Diocese of Broken Bay: Staff – Home-Based Learning Portal [Closed Portal] and Parent Hub
- Archdiocese of Canberra Goulburn: Remote Learning Resources
- Diocese of Lismore. Learning from Home. [Closed Portal]
- Diocese of Maitland Newcastle: Learning Continuity Resource [Closed Portal]
- Catholic Education Diocese of Parramatta
- Sydney Catholic Schools: Ensuring the Continuity of Learning Portal [Closed Portal]
- Catholic of Education Diocese of Wilcannia Forbes: Learning at Home Portal [Closed Portal]
- Catholic Education Diocese of Wollongong: Learning Continuity Portal [Closed Portal]
Contact the CSNSW Learning from Home Team
If you have any questions or you would like to share a resource, please contact the CSNSW Learning from Home Team at firstname.lastname@example.org